Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sacrament Meeting in Sanlucre Branch

Sunday morning, February 9, 2020 I went with Garry and Janet to Sacrament Meeting at the Sasnlucre Branch.
           This is the front of their church building in San Lucre.  They don't have a separate building.
                            I enjoyed meeting the Latter-day Saints as we met together.
It is a small branch but a close branch.  I could tell that they are good people and like to help each other.
                     I walked down the hall to where they were getting ready for Relief Society.
We didn't stay for Relief Society because Garry and Janet wanted to visit their other branch in Puerto where they are also serving.
Another view of their little church building.  There were only about 25 members that attended the meetings today.
The kitchen at the church.  
                      The sister missionaries visiting with some of the young people in the branch.
This is the street where the church in Sanlucre is located.  There is just a door in the wall of buildings but a good spirit inside.
                                              There are lots of roundabouts in Spain.
                         We hurried back to Rota to visit with the Latter-day Saints there.
                       I enjoyed spending Sunday with lots of new friends.

No comments: